People tell me their secrets all the time. I think it’s ‘cause they know i don’t have anyone to betray them to.
- 12-year-old girl: I don't want kids when I grow up.
- Society: You'll change your mind when you get older. You're only 12. You're too young to know what you want.
- 16-year-old girl: I'm pregnant.
- Society: How could you be so stupid? Do you know anything about safe sex? You should be ashamed.
- 20-year-old woman: I'm a single mother with an infant son.
- Society: You should've gone to college first. You need a stable career before you can support a child.
- 33-year-old woman: I'm married and my spouse and I both have stable careers. I have two young daughters now.
- Society: You're not staying home? Who's going to take care of them? You're just going to put them in day care while you work? That's selfish of you. You can't expect to raise decent kids with a full-time job.
- 45-year-old woman: I just had my first child.
- Society: Why would you have a child when you're that old? Do you realize the health risks of being pregnant at your age? When your kid is a teenager you'll be a senior citizen. That's inconsiderate of you.
- 60-year-old woman: I haven't had any children.
- Society: Your life must be so unfulfilling. Is there something wrong with you? Why didn't you want kids? How strange.
"Oh, god, mom.." The teen curled tightly into herself, folding her arms over her stomach. "Mom, I-.. I think I need help. Everything feels so hot…" She sobs. "It hurts, mom!"
"Alright," Garcia grabbed Ina’s trashcan and handed it to her, "Hold this," Once Ina got a hold of it, Garcia picked her up and carried her to the car, "Don’t let go of it until we get to the ER."
The teen held onto the rubbish pail with one hand, and her mother with the other. Oh GOD. What was going ON? She moaned a little when she was in the car, and with some effort; managed to pull the seatbelt across herself.
Garcia flew to the driver’s side and flew out the driveway. She zoomed down the street, “Let me know if it gets any worse or if you need to take a break from the ride.”
"Just the ones that Dr. Reid wrote down for me to ask and any follow up questions I deem fit to ask. I do not know if these are the usual," She got unpacked and turned on the video recording equipment, "Just say whenever you’re ready, Miss Amanda."
○○ ✾ ○○
“I’ve been ready," Amanda replied, folding her arms. "Hello, Dr. Reid," she turned to the video camera and gave a small smile.
○○ ✾ ○○
Garcia smiled at her, “Then we shall start,” She sat up straighter and looked at her notes, “Alright. Well, before we get really intense, I would like to ask you, Amanda, how you are doing.”
Garcia bit her lip, “FBI, actually. We’re the people that the cops both love and hate to come in. I’m a technical analyst.”
Raziel made a whistling noise and passed her hand over her head. “That last bit went just like this. What’s a technical anamist?”
"I do computer things for the FBI."
"Sounds good to me."
Garcia smiled, “Yep. So, what do you do for a living, seeing that we’re on the topic.”
OH MY GOD IT’S ON NETFLIX. MUST WATCH ALL 9 SEASONS IN ONE NIGHT.